[ American Advertising Federation District 7 ]
Whether you run an ad agency or you run an ad somewhere, if you have anything to do with advertising, marketing, or communications, you need to join aaf!
All AAF local clubs:
- Serve as their market’s premier resource for advertising, marketing, and communications professionals
- Showcase the individuals and organizations that make up the local advertising community–engaging them, teaching them and promoting them to make the local area a top-tier destination for brands and talent
- Offer educational programs, industry connectivity, and professional growth resources, including professional education opportunities, networking luncheons, the American Advertising Awards Awards, social activities, fundraising events, and opportunities to connect with hundreds of colleagues in the market
- Welcome members who are career-minded professionals from all areas of advertising and who are interested in supporting their local advertising community with industry knowledge and influential relationships
- Welcome members as diverse and dynamic as the industry we represent, including:
Marketing Services Suppliers
Marketing Research Companies
Digital/Mobile/Social Media Experts
Becoming a member of AAF is, without a doubt, one of the most brilliant moves I ever made! The friendships have been life-long relationships. People I met at the very first District meeting in Mobile in 1996 are people I still work with to this very day.
Everyone’s time is so limited these days. You need to be sure you will get a return on the time you invest. With AAF, I’ve received more than tenfold—and still do, to this very day. You get out of something what you put in. It is more than a connection. This organization protects our industry. It represents students, professionals, advertisers, educators, media, and their vendors together. The power of the network is unbelievable.
Have someone attend one conference. They’re done.
– Vicki Mills, AAF Augusta, former AAF District 7 Governor, former Eastern Region Chair, member AAF District 7 Hall of Fame